LeanSTAY™ is tirelessly committed to providing you with a lifestyle change resulting in permanent weight management. Our goal is to help you gain the knowledge and experience to make weight management a reality. Lifestyle changes and education require commitment and the decision to participate in the LeanSTAY™ Program requires a serious commitment from you.
- LeanSTAY™ requires a deposit to reserve your place in the program.
- Payments must be prompt at the time due including layaway payments.
- Changes to reservations or cancellations must be made at least 10 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Any changes or cancellations after the 7 days of your arrival time will result in forfeit of the entire deposit.
- There is a $250 administration fee for any reservation cancelled more than 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- There will be a $75 fee for any change of reservation.
- LeanSTAY™ will not provide cash refunds for those clients leaving early from the program unless there is a documented family medical emergency. However, LeanSTAY™ will issue a pro-rated credit to use for up to 12 months for early departures.
- LeanSTAY™ reserves the right at any time to dismiss a client from the program based on inappropriate behavior or behavior that is not supportive of the LeanSTAY™ policies and mission. If a client is dismissed, deposits will not be refunded.